Wholesale Price China Eco-friendly Plastic Strawberry holder Strawberry storage Box Supply to Kenya
Product Name: Strawberry Box Item No. : 12018 Material: Plastic-PS Size/Weight: 11.5*7*12 Cm /120 G Color: As Photo Individual: Polybag+White Box Inner: / CTN: 48 PCS CTN Size: 46.5*35*48.5 CM N.W./G.W.: 5.86/6.86 KGS 20′ QTY: 15168 Pcs 40′QTY: 32832 Pcs 40′HQ QTY: 41328 Pcs MOQ: 1000 Pcs
No matter new customer or old customer, We believe in long term and trusted relationship for Wholesale Price China Eco-friendly Plastic Strawberry holder Strawberry storage Box Supply to Kenya, Welcome any inquiry to our company. We will be glad to establish friendly business relationships with you!
|Product Name:||Strawberry Box|
|Item No. :||12018|
|Size/Weight:||11.5*7*12 Cm /120 G|
|CTN Size:||46.5*35*48.5 CM|
|20′ QTY:||15168 Pcs|
|40′HQ QTY:||41328 Pcs|
Link to sequel
I recently had an outbreak of fungus on my camera lenses. While there are a number of videos on repairing lenses I can not locate any video on the prevention of lens fungus. This is an attempt to address this gap
Fungus need heat – damp conditions & dark conditions to thrive.
These are my recommendations for preventing fungus forming on your lenses
1. Try to prevent wet getting on your lenses, if your lense gets wet room dry it for at least an hour before storing the lense away
2. When coming from a cold area to a hot area or vice versa let the lense sit in the bag for 10-15 minutes to adjust to the temperature before using it to try and prevent condensation forming
3. Use a dry box to store the lens and a large amount of silica gels in the box to prevent moisture forming. If possible use a dry box that lets in light as UV light kills fungus.
4. Use silica gels in all your camera bags.
5. Replace or recharge silica gels when the colour changes. To recharge the silica gels place them in the oven or microwave to dry them out.
6. Don’t use the sleeve/pouch that came with the lens to store it in
7. Keep your camera bag clean and dry bag when using it. This may sound obvious and simple but is it easy to let dust and dirt build up.
8. Purchase modern bags that are more moisture resistant. Have spare camera bags.
9. Finally if a lense develops fungus that was stored in a camera bag, bin the bag as the bag is likely to be infected with the fungus.
NOTES FROM VIDEO: (click show more)
Glass Spray Bottles: http://amzn.to/1MyTfND
Roller Balls: http://amzn.to/1lFZyWL
Young Living Essential Oils: https://www.youngliving.com
To buy oils:
Essential Oils Pocket Reference: http://amzn.to/1lG0x9p
Quick Reference Guide For Essential Oils: http://amzn.to/1lG0AlI
Reference Guide for Essential Oils iPhone App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ref-guide-for-essential-oils/id937793199?mt=8